Fall Tag; Get To Know Me
Here’s a Fall tag for getting to know me a bit more. (Modified tag questions) Fall is one of the best seasons of the year, at least for me. My birthday is in November which makes the Fall season even better. Hopefully you get to know me a little bit more and also feel free to use these questions for your own Fall tag.
What did you dress as for Halloween last year?
– I haven’t celebrated Halloween for years. But latest “costume” that I did was a skull (inspired by Lady Gaga’s Born This Way music video).
What is your favorite Fall food?
– My favorite Fall food is savory pies made with e.g. mushrooms and other seasonal produce.
Do you have any Fall traditions?
– Just lighting up candles, enjoying cozy movies and warm beverages and photographing the Fall colors.
Do you have any Halloween traditions?
– I would like to have a tradition of watching a scary movie for Halloween and make Halloween snacks.
What music do you like to listen to during Fall?
– During Fall I like to listen more “heavier” music.
Favorite spooky movie?
– My favorite spooky movies are Beetlejuice and all of the Addams family movies, although those are comedy. Other spooky movies I like are The Shining, The Birds, Fright Night, Van Helsing, John Carpenter’s Vampires and The Ninth Gate.
S’mores or pumpkin pie?
– S’mores all the way!
Hot chocolate or warm apple cider?
– Hot chocolate made with dark chocolate and topped with little marshmallows or spices.
Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes?
– I haven’t actually ever tasted Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
What is your favorite day of the year?
– My favorite day of the year is the 6th of November.
What is the best thing about your town during Fall?
– The leafs go shades of brown, yellow, red and orange and the weather gets crispy in the mornings.
Do you step on crunchy leaves just to hear their crunchy awesomeness?
– Not usually.
Do you like going to the pumpkin patch?
– I would someday love to experience the pumpkin patch.
Do you go hiking through the woods during Fall season?
– Sometimes but I like strolling through the city parks.
Where do you buy your Fall candles?
– I don’t have any particular store, I just buy them from a department stores.
Do you enjoy carving jack-o-lanterns?
– I have tried it once and it was fun.
What is your favorite Fall color?
– My favorite Fall colors are burnt orange and burgundy.
– My favorite tree is a maple tree.
Corn maze or haunted maze?
– Haunted maze.
Are you good at carving pumpkins?
– Not by a chance!
Spooky or sweet?
– Sweet 🙂
Do you enjoy visiting graveyards?
– Not really..
What is your favorite Fall memory?
– Last birthday celebrations in a cruise might be the best Fall memory so far.
What was your best Fall ever?
– This Fall has been the best.
Gloves or mittens?
Do you enjoy rain?
– Yes if I’m indoors, because the sound of pouring rain is soothing.
If you could spend Fall anywhere, where would you choose?
– I would spend it in Great Britain, Canada or in France, but the Fall in Finland is one of the best ones.
What’s your dream Halloween outfit?
– Morticia Addams
Do you enjoy the other seasons?
– Yes, especially summer.
How do you plan to spend this Halloween?
– I am going to watch a scary movie and maybe do some snacks. Maybe I’ll do a post on that later.
What is your favorite Fall candle scent?
– Any spiced ones like cinnamon, caramel, vanilla, musk, cranberries and cardamom.
Do you enjoy Christmas?
– Somewhat, I love the ambiance and spending the time with my family.
What is your favorite store during Fall?
– Zalando is my favorite overall but maybe for Fall decorations and all that Sinelli and all the thrift stores.
Do you enjoy cold weather?
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
– All things black and liquorice/salmiakki.
What is one thing you would love to try during Fall, but haven’t yet?
– I would like to try videographing something Fall inspired and short. And maybe try the infamous pumpkin spice.
Be honest…are you already planning your Fall-themed wedding?
– No, I want to have a summer wedding, if I am ever getting married. 😉
Do you have Fall/Halloween boards on Pinterest. Link them!
– I actually don’t have a board for Halloween on Pinterest, but my Pinterest is Life by Niina